Monday, August 4, 2008

The Greatest Text Conversation of All Time.

Sadly, great actor Morgan Freeman was involved in a car accident recently. I am trying desperately to upload a pic of the Man, but I keep getting rotten, internal errors. Anyway, my friend Andrew and I had a great text conversation sort of involving him. It really couldn't have been the Greatest Text Conversation of All Time without him and his fantastic influence. Ok, so here's the text. Really, try to read them all as though you were Morgan Freeman. See the premise here is that his voice is parodied quite well by renowned mimic Mike O'Meara on the radio, and Andrew and I find the impression hilarious! Enjoy! Oh hold on, don't criticize for spelling errors. These are friggin cell phones, people.

ME: I'm rewatching Shield DVDs. Season 1 AWESOME. It just makes the rest of it so much better!

ANDREW: Did you here Morgan Freeman was in a car wreck? He's ok- the ambulance arrived just in TIME.

ME: Haha! Yeah I heard he is upgraded to serious condition. Andy Dufrain wept a single tear, his first tear in some TIME.

ME again: He was driving a 97 Nissan. What the fuck was morgan Freeman doing driving a 97 Nissan?!?!

Andrew: Wherever he was going, his Nissan would get him there just FINE.

ME: That's all ofcourse assuming he has had the proper amount on WINE.

Andrew: Or a mojito with LIME?

ME: Perhaps a martini, a highball, or something that RHYMES?

Andrew: Ha best text conversation ever

ME: Best of all TIME.
____________________________

He kinda threw me a softball right there at the end. I had to run with it. Plus he agreed with me on a later text that Shield Season 1 is in fact the best season so, you know, whole thing resolved. Oh and for the Record, it IS NOT FUNNY that Mr. Freeman is in the hospital.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The hospital spokesman confirms that Freeman requested a picture for his room...of Rita Hayworth in her PRIME.